爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-16 23:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Latoya GilesWhat was supposed to be an exciting church outing turned out to be tragedy for one family yesterday, after a three-year-old boy drowned at the Marudi Creek,Wholesale China Jerseys, on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway.Douquan Emmanuel Edwards,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, of Fourth Street, Industry, East Coast Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was pronounced dead on arrival at the Diamond Diagnostic Centre.Dead: Douquan EdwordsAccording to the child’s mother, Shanela Browne, she and the young child were in the company of several church members. The woman told Kaieteur News that after they arrived at the creek at around 09:00hrs, she changed her son’s clothing and they began playing at the edge of the creek. Browne said that she did that for about 10 minutes. The woman said another female and two young children were playing close to where she was.She said that she eventually stepped away from the water’s edge, leaving her son with the female and the two children. Browne said she was a short distance away speaking to another church member,Wholesale Jerseys, when her son brought a ball he was playing with. She said that he then went back to the woman she had left him with.Browne recounted that about 15 minutes later she saw the woman walking towards her,NFL Jerseys Supply, but without her son. She said she anxiously enquired of his whereabouts.“After I saw her coming towards me, I asked her where my son is,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and she told me that my son had left to come to me,” Browne said. The woman said that she started walking around looking for her son, but did not locate him. Soon several persons entered the water and began searching. Browne said it took no more than ten minutes for them to find the young child’s lifeless body.According to the mother, a young lady on the scene performed CPR on her son, but this was to no avail. The young child was then rushed to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre where his demise was confirmed. The body was taken to the Lyken Funeral Home. A post mortem will be performed at the earliest opportunity. Kaieteur News was informed that Douquan Edwards was the only child for his mother, and second of two children for his father.