爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2101
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-21 00:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Harris Nurse, 50, of 114 Silverballi Road,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, Meadow Brook Gardens, was yesterday given the alternative of paying an $8,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,000 fine or spend the next three weeks behind bars,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.Harris pleaded guilty to converting fraudulently,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, $2,000 to his own use. The money was the property of Nekeisha Grandison. He committed the act on June 23 at Waterloo Street.According to Nurse, he only took the money because Grandison owed him and refused to pay him.“This woman owe me money. Every time I go and buy something for she, she does owe me so I add up de money and it come up to de $2,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,000”.Nurse further told the court that he told Grandison that he was taking the money but she started to laugh, not realising that he was serious.According to the prosecution, on the day in question Nurse was given $2000 by Grandison to purchase garlic.However,Nike Air Max 95 White, Nurse took the money.After Grandison realised that Nurse was taking a while to return, she became suspicious and subsequently made a report at the City Constabulary.Nurse was seen later in the day and arrested. The prosecutor also stated that Nurse has had many brushes with the law.