爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-25 12:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– stolen items recovered from his house“I is not a thief. I does buy things when junkies bring and sell me.” – victim“I is not no thief I does buy things from junkies,Cheap Jerseys From China,” said 44-year-old Anthony Bellamy yesterday as he lay in the High Dependency of the Georgetown Public Hospital under police guard.Nursing a bullet wound to his left side upper back, the East Coast Demerara resident was shot when he allegedly tried to escape from police ranks early yesterday morning.Shot: Anthony Bellamy The father of two told this publication that he is a cane cutter who sells greens and cow’s milk and his relatives confirmed this. They said Bellamy was shot by an armed police rank after he allegedly ‘chucked’ him and resisted arrest outside his lot 3 Melanie Damishana Railway Embankment yard yesterday morning. The bullet exited the man’s body. Up to press time he was reportedly bleeding internally.Police recovered a number of items believed to be stolen from various persons in the area including a television set, colognes and clothing which have been identified by a victim of a recent burglary.Reports from police sources are that ranks were carrying out investigations into the murder of Good Hope businessman,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, Ramzan Alli, when they saw Bellamy in the Bachelor’s Adventure/Melanie Damishana area. He was said to have been behaving suspiciously.He was confronted and taken into his yard on the Railway Embankment with the aim to execute a search on his person and property.Police claimed that as Bellamy was about to lead them up the stairs,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, he pushed a policeman and made a dash in a bid to escape. Within seconds gunshots rang out and Bellamy continued running, with the ranks in hot pursuit. Reports are that Bellamy managed to jump three fences but eventually collapsed in a nearby yard.He was rushed to the Georgetown Hospital and was immediately admitted.Persons at the scene expressed surprise that Bellamy was linked to burglary,China NFL Jerseys, since they claimed that he was a hard-working farmer. One relative was livid with the police for shooting Bellamy.At the hospital’s High Dependency Unit, Bellamy was adamant “I is not a thief. I does buy things when junkies bring and sell me.”He admitted that a few days ago he bought some articles from a drug user for his home,Wholesale Jerseys China, and that was as a regular practice. “They does come and sell all kind of things and I does buy,” he said.Recounting events, Bellamy said that yesterday morning he was in his yard when police ranks came and accused him of being a thief. “Me tell them whatever me got me does buy and one of the police chuck me and I chuck he back because I ain’t do nothing wrong.”Refuting allegations of attempting to escape and resisting arrest, he said it was when he started to head to the back of his house he heard the explosion of gunfire and realised immediately that he had been shot. “I didn’t go to run nowhere, after he push me I start to head around me house to go inside and I hear the shot,” he said.Medical officials told this publication that the bullet entered and exited the man’s body in the region of his left chest, and he was bleeding internally. A tube has been placed in the wound to alleviate this. Wincing in pain and amidst deep breaths, Bellamy insisted that he has not committed any crime and has never done anything in that line before. Prior to this incident,Cheap Arizona Coyotes Hoodies, Bellamy was arrested for possession of marijuana but he stressed that nothing ever came of the matter.