爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-25 19:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– “Although he did this to me I still love him but I need counseling,China Soccer Jerseys,” says victimAfter surviving a horrifying confrontation with her 31-year-old husband, Paulette Harris was pleasantly surprised on Thursday last when members of the Women Miners’ Organization (WMO) presented to her, several donations.Marion Shepherd, an executive member of the Organization, said that after reading about the incident in this newspaper, her alliance just simply had to “step in and do something about it.”The head of the Organization, Simona Broomes said, “It is very unfortunate that this woman had to go through this and as soon as I read the Kaieteur News which had an article on it, I immediately informed my members to visit her and make some donations and to find out what else she needs. However, as we reflect upon this situation, I would also like to urge once more, how important it is for us to stand up against the abuse of women. My organization and I will continue to fight against this social ill and will continue to lend out support for these women.”Shepherd also said, “Our hearts go out to this Jamaican woman. She came here for a better life and met with such a tragedy.”Shelroy Johnson who is also the secretary of the WMO, said that, “we are happy that she is alive and she is able to heal and it could have been worst but we thank God that she survived.When Kaieteur News contacted Harris, she explained that she is still in a lot of pain but despite the state she expressed that she is still in love with her husband.Harris said,NFL Jerseys From China, “I had an abusive relationship before I came to Guyana and I remarried. But love doesn’t leave just like that. I still love my husband despite what he did. People have been saying that they will harm him because of what he did to me but I don’t want anything to happen to him. I know in his heart he regrets his actions and I don’t want anything to happen to him, I don’t want him in jail either. After my healing I don’t know how long it will take me to get back to my homeland but without a doubt I will be going back to Jamaica.”As she recalled the tragic encounter, she said,China Jerseys Cheap, “My husband works as a labourer at a mining camp in Mahadia and I worked as a cook there. We had several issues before but he never hit me.? He always accusing me of having someone else and I guess he just couldn’t take it anymore with all the things people were telling him. So on the said night he told me he want to talk to me and then we went into a corner and he told me that someone insisted that I was cheating on him,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, that I? had another man in the area. I told him the rumours are not true and that I was always faithful to him. But I don’t know what got into him. He got a cutlass and all of a sudden he start swinging the cutlass and I tried to block it. He even chop me on my stomach. But the majority of the damage was on my hands. I was rushed to the hospital for treatment and I’ve been a patient at the Georgetown Hospital since the incident.”Paulette HarrisThe 36-year-old told this publication that she would be happy for any sort of counseling from a confidential agency as she is still unsure as to what should be the next step for her and especially considering that she is unsure as to what would happen if she is to ever meet her husband again.While Harris’s attacker is still on the run,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, she is currently being taken care of by her husband’s sister , and reiterated her how grateful she is to those that have reached out to her,Cheap Jerseys From China, especially the members if the WMO.