爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-26 07:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Wallick Liverpool, the uncle of Gavin Liverpool, said on Wednesday, that he watched petrified as a two by eight plank, measuring approximately 18 feet, slammed into his nephew’s head, knocking him to the ground, and rendering him unconscious for several minutes.This happened on the Mackenzie/ Wismar Bridge, Tuesday morning, shortly after10:00 hrs. The elder Liverpool fighting to control his emotions, said he had stopped on the bridge, to find out from his former employers, Courtney Benn Contracting Services, when they would be ready for him, as he had been employed with the firm for over seven years.‘’ I was standing about 25 feet from Gavin when the accident occurred. I didn’t actually see when the plank slip from the dragline, but I see when it connect with Gavin head, and right away I run across, and started throwing water on he. The other workers also helped,China Jerseys Cheap, and then we put him in a bus and take him to the hospital, as the Ambulance was not available.Gavin Liverpool was later transferred to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where he is a patient. His relatives said that he does not seem to remember what happened, and remains confined to his bed, unable to move.There are reports that Liverpool may have suffered injuries to the spine, as a result of the accident.According to reports, the plank which became dislodged and fell on Liverpool, was placed on the dragline’s boom for workers to stand on,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, while undertaking repairs beneath the Mackenzie/Wismar Bridge. As work progressed to the top of the bridge,NHL Ice Hockey Jerseys, the dragline was used to put in place, the movable ramp or decking,holesale NFL Jerseys, to facilitate vehicles crossing.During closure the dragline removed the ramp to facilitate the ongoing rehabilitation works on the bridge. The plank on the dragline’s boom somehow became dislodged on Tuesday morning and fell hitting Liverpool in the head.Gavin Liverpool,NFL Jerseys 2018, a 30-year old resident of 32 Maxwell Alley,Wholesale Jerseys China, Section B Christianburg Linden, and a worker attached to the Courtney Benn Contracting Services, who are presently effecting rehabilitation works on the Mackenzie/ Wismar Bridge, is still in hospital