爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-5 22:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Frustrated residents of ‘Sukhai’ Street, Friendship, East Bank Demerara are calling on the relevant authorities to investigate the road construction that is taking place in their village.According to the residents, an excavator visited the village on Tuesday and carried out construction works on a dam that leads to the residents in the area. However,Wholesale Jerseys From China, upon closer inspection only a certain section was being done and when an inquiry was made contractors from ‘uran Brother’ told residents that the company had completed the specification given to them.Irate residents vent their frustration about the present road project.“Four children I got and you know how long I had to wait for this road make? The eldest one gon be 18 now, and all them years? me children was patrolling through de mud. Now dem a build dey road,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and dem didn’t tell nobody nothing and dem only build to a part.“What happen to de other people in de street? You mean all dem billions de government spending this is what dem doing?…iece,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, piece wuk?” one irate resident queried.Another resident said that years ago contractors graded the road and left it. That road was destroyed. “Since I move in here my bus never park by me…The road turn a mud dam and I don’t want contractors give we anyhow wuk. It look like dem only doing up to where certain people live dem ain’t do up to me house.”Another parent said that on the day of the construction her daughter was returning from lessons and since the path was dark she feel into “a large hole with water that dey dig. She hurt she ankle. We were working when that happened. They should tell people in de village that road wuk gun be done.”Other aspects that were underscored were the damaged pipelines that were graded out of the roadway because of the construction. “I have to get water when rain fall now. Who gon fix back that now? Where will my family get proper drinking water from?….When you visit the NDC them never got answers. When you ask them questions they behave like they don’t know what going on. ” Other residents in the area told this newspaper that since two years ago the contract was taken away from persons who maintained the villages properly. Today,Cheap Jerseys China, since someone lackadaisical has taken over,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, the drains and canals have not been cleaned and there is no proper representation of issues that are bothering residents in the area.? “Imagine when we ask the NDC about the road construction they didn’t know about it. Dem find out from people who go to the office…and it ain’t look like a road dem building. It look like a pool.”According to an official from the district NDC,Nike Tns Wholesale, personnel from the council will be checking the construction site as early as possible and from there an assessment will be made based on the complaints of the residents.