爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2113
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-8 18:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A gunman,NFL Jerseys China Online, posing as a customer,cheap jerseys, yesterday made off with over $6M from Gafoors Land of Canaan office.Reports are that sometime after 14:00 hours yesterday the man entered the well secured compound under the premise that he was there to transact business.While he entered the company’s business office,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, an individual who was subsequently learnt to be his accomplice, stood guard in the compound.An employee who was held at gunpoint related what she claimed was her “most horrifying experience” as she was the one briefly held hostage and asked to hand over the company’s money.The woman, who asked not to be named, said she and another employee were checking off orders when a man who was neatly dressed walked into the office and asked for her assistance.The woman related that the man started to enquire from her about the status of some windows a friend had purchased but was not delivered.“He give me a name so I was checking through the orders but I couldn’t find the name…I told him to call the person to get the correct name so I can do a proper check.”The woman said the ‘customer’ then exited the office for a few seconds pretending to be on his cellular phone and returned shortly after.“All the time I keep checking the orders to find what he was asking for but he just came back in and put a gun to me and ask me for the keys to the safe,”The woman said initially she thought it was a prank until the man began raising his voice and demanding that she get the key to the safe.“I tell he I ain’t got the key,Jerseys From China, somebody else got it,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, and he seh ‘lady get de key quick and open the safe.’” The woman recounted that she then exited the office in the company of the man who held the gun to her and collected the keys to the safe from another employee. Throughout all this, the woman said at least seven other staff members stood helplessly.“When he get the key from the girl he give me it,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, carry me back in the office, and tell me open the safe.” The woman said she complied and she was made to empty all the cash in the safe and place it in a haversack which the man was carrying.It was only after the man exited the office then the employees realized that the man had an accomplice.“When he run outside a boy who went with him just grab the bag and they run through the gate and into a yellow taxi that was waiting for them.”