爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-10 06:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Relatives of 41-year-old Roxanne Goodman are pleading with the police to place a special effort to arrest her reputed husband who they say is responsible for her being in hospital.Goodman was viciously attacked by her reputed husband on Friday morning as she walked to work.Yesterday when this newspaper visited the hospital,Jerseys NFL China, the woman was surrounded by close relatives and friends who offered words of prayers for her.Relatives expressed dissatisfaction with the police’s efforts in trying to locate the alleged attacker.The relatives are also asking that an armed police be placed at the hospital since someone fitting the man’s description tried to gain access to the woman at the hospital.An injured Roxanne Goodman in the hospital Another relative said that officers from the Kitty Police Station contacted them and said that they could not take a statement from the woman since she was still hospitalised.“Something is definitely wrong with that, I know people who were in similar situations and the police visited them at the hospital to take statements,” the relative opined.Goodman told this newspaper that presently,NFL Jerseys China, doctors have told her that she is bleeding internally.“The doctors told me that my wounds are really serious and that’s why I’m bleeding internally”.Periodically the woman says she vomits chunks of blood, which she describes as very painful.Goodman also disclosed yesterday that her incident has worsened other illnesses that she was suffering from.Fighting to hold the tears, the woman said that she is suffering from cervical cancer and she is also a diabetic.The attacker, according Goodman,Cheap China Jerseys, spent six months in prison for brutally beating her on one occasion. The woman said she separated from her husband some 14 months ago.The woman recounted that Friday morning, around 9:30hrs, she was on her way to work when she was attacked by her reputed husband.“He come from behind me and seh he gon kill me and after that he started to chop me.”Goodman said that her husband chopped her first to the head,wholesale nfl jerseys, and that wound carried 30 stitches inside and out. The man continued to chop her even though she cried for him to stop.She said that she placed her hands in front of her face to prevent him from chopping her there and she almost lost her hand.The woman presently has a gaping wound to the hand which carried well over 15 stitches.Thinking that chopping her was not enough, the man whipped out a long blade knife and tried to stab her. None of the wounds penetrated because the woman blocked the knife with her handbag.Eventually, the man only stopped attacking Goodman after an eyewitness hurled a hammer at him.Goodman was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital,Jerseys NFL Cheap, where she was immediately operated on.Goodman’s daughter, Roxanne Smith, also related several instances of abuse while she lived with her father. According to the daughter, her father starved her on numerous occasions when she tried to intervene whenever he was beating her mother. She also said that the father would starve her brothers and sisters whenever he drank alcohol.On another occasion, the daughter, who is expected to give birth to her first child, said that she remembers her father beating her mother with a bicycle chain,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, and leaving her with a broken arm. The woman had to seek refuge in neighbouring Suriname for a few weeks.