爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2099
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-10 15:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 24-year-old farmer lost his life when the tractor he was driving into the backlands of Cane Grove, East Coast Demerara, turned over and pinned him around 08:20 hours yesterday.It took rescuers almost an hour to free Tameshwar Sukhdeo from the vehicle. His friend,China Jerseys Cheap, 39-year-old Intiaz Rahaman,Wholesale China Jerseys, was lucky to survive the mishap and was only treated for minor injuries.Tameshwar SukhdeoReports reaching this newspaper stated that Sukhdeo was heading to his farm in the tractor when he encountered difficulty while proceeding along the access dam,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, which had become slippery as a result of the recent rains.He lost control of the tractor which veered off the dam and toppled into a trench. Rahaman managed to jump off the tractor before it turned over. After realizing that Sukhdeo was pinned down, he desperately tried to free him but his efforts were not enough.Rahaman subsequently summoned help from another farmer who used his tractor to pull Sukhdeo’s vehicle off of him, but by then it was too late.The dead man’s father,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Hemkarran Sukhdeo,NBA Jerseys From China, who is popularly called ‘Bootie’ told Kaieteur News that his son was going into the farm to pick ochroes. The farm is located two miles from their home.“We lef’ house together but he went to he farm and me go to another rice land wha deh about three miles away,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Sukhdeo explained.He said that while he was working he received a message that his son was involved in an accident at his farm.“Me tek me bicycle and ride and go. When me go me see de man lie down pon de dam and de tractor deh in de trench,” the elder Sukhdeo recalled.He was obviously devastated by the loss of his son who he described as his “Main Post”.