爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 2106
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 22:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“The criminals will also be targeted by the police,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, because it is the criminals that contribute a very small percentage to our society that create havoc and terror” – Rohee.Sixty ranks who died in the line of duty between the periods of 1913 – 2013 were yesterday honoured when the Guyana Police Force held its annual wreath laying ceremony for their “Fallen Heroes”.The ceremony which was held at a special monument in the Police Officers’ Mess compound, Eve Leary, saw the attendance of relatives of the slain cops,Cheap Jerseys Online, Minister of Home Affairs Clement Rohee and Senior Police and Joint Services Officers.Relatives, including children laid wreaths in memory of their loved ones.This year’s ceremony saw the addition of three other slain ranks.They are Constables Marlon Letlow and Leedon Aaron who were both killed by criminals at Yongpalu Karisparu in October 2012, and Corporal Romain Cleto who was shot dead by criminals at Avenue of the Republic and Regent Streets whilst performing patrol duty.Commissioner of Police Leroy Brummell in his brief remarks yesterday said for the Force to lose 60 ranks in the line of duty since 1913 “is not something easy” and they will continue to sympathize and mourn with the families who lost their love ones.“I know it is painstaking at this time of the year to evoke memories but we cannot help it, we have to show respect for those ranks who died while trying to restore law and order in our dear land of Guyana,” Brummell said.He added that they are still serving members who were “seriously” injured while in the line of duty when trying to uphold law and order, and the Force respects their efforts.The top cop said that when many of them ventured into the Police Force,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, neither they nor their families had any vision that they would have been targeted.He however said that when the crime spree occurred between the period of 2002 and 2008,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, it threw Guyana into fear, “a fear which we don’t want to endure again.”“What I can tell you is that the lives of those ranks that were snuffed out have made us, as a Force and Joint Service as a whole, to be conscious of our security and service while we continue to uphold law and order,” the Commissioner said.In concluding his brief speech, Brummell said “I want families to know that although we can’t restore the lives of those who were killed; we continue as a Force to share their grief.”Also speaking at yesterday’s event was Minister of Home Affairs Clement Rohee.He said that “every single Guyanese wants to live happy, every Guyanese wants to prosper economically and otherwise. For this to happen we have to live in a secure and safe environment.”He pointed out that more than 40 of the ranks who died in the line of duty were Constables; the Corporals coming second in rank. He said that this highlights that these ranks are the ones who are more exposed.“They require greater attention from the Force and the Ministry of Home Affairs,” the Minister said.Rohee also said that the police and law enforcement will always be targeted,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, adding that it occurs all over the world. “Our law enforcement agency will be no exception. The criminals will also be targeted by the police,Jerseys China Wholesale, because it is the criminals that contribute a very small percentage to our society that create havoc and terror”, the Minister noted.Meanwhile, the wife of the late Detective Corporal 8250 Gavin King, who died on November 5 1978, said that she always feels like crying when attending these services.“I’m a big girl and I don’t want to people to see me crying,” Joan King said.She added that what happened 35 years ago has left a shadow on her life.And when it comes to her three children who were just three, four and five years old, telling them what happened to their father has been very difficult.King said that she feels “cold” inside because she remembers him as a loving husband who would help about in the house.King was shot and killed in Albouystown while investigating a report of a robbery.Picture saved as police 2 in Monday folderCaption: Joan King laying her wreath for her deceased husband.