爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2102
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 05:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twelve street signs were erected in Central Mackenzie,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, Linden, on Sunday morning by a resident who is also a Councillor at the Mayor and Town Council.According to Derek ‘Skinny’ Wilson, he decided to erect the street signs so that anyone coming into the Town would know where they are going. “This is not in my portfolio as a Councillor but I’m doing it because Central Mackenzie is the Administrative Sector of Linden and many times visitors come to Linden, and because there are no street signs they may go up a one way and they are harassed by the police.”Wilson said the main reason he donated the signs is that he wants to enhance the town for the 50th Independence Anniversary.He noted that as a Councillor,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, he always makes representation for his constituency. He was the brainchild behind naming the roads in Central Mackenzie — Damon Avenue, Pine Street,Wholesale China Jerseys, Manni Street, Cedar Street and Dakama Circle. Wilson said that Central Mackenzie must be ‘bright’ for the Golden Jubilee because he has other projects on the front burner.“Next Sunday, me and my team will be fixing Upper Greenheart and Upper Bulletwood Streets. Lights will be installed in Greenheart, Mora, Determa,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Argentina/, Cedar and Silverballi Streets,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Damon and Daageraad Avenues,Cheap Jerseys Online, Bernice Road and north of Redwood Crescent.”Wilson said that the YMCA swimming pool which is managed by the Egbert Benjamin Exhibition and Conference Hall, has been out of operation for almost two years.“I’m taking the initiative to clean and do major repairs to get it up and running before mid-March. The repairs include painting, servicing of pumps and refurbishing of dressing rooms.”The Town Councillor emphasized that he wants to enhance and beautify Central Mackenzie so that tourists will be ‘comfortable’.