爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2379
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 21:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In light of moves to reduce the cost of production in the mining industry,Arian Foster Dolphins Jersey, calls are being made for a reduction in the access toll required to enter the mining districts.Public Relations and Press Officer of the Bartica Interim Management Committee (IMC), Sherwin Downer,Wholesale Football Jerseys, has however been pointing specific fingers in the quest to help lower the high cost of production.The official is particularly calling out the Mekdeci Mining Company (MMC), even insisting that the company should reduce the fees impose on miners to access the country’s mining areas.MMC, the official said, controls the majority of toll stations that lead to the mining districts especially those at Itaballi and Sharima Landing. According to him,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “I am not in a position to pronounce on other communities (but) I could speak directly for Bartica. The monopoly that MMC has on toll stations leading into mining district must end now.”Sherwyn Downer,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, Bartica IMC’s Press and Public Relations OfficerDowner has put forward a number of recommendations to address the near monopoly situation including a proposal to give a resident and/or a member of the business community of Bartica control of the toll station at Itaballi for instance. Downer has gone as far as making damning claims against the MMC. He has pointed out that while revenue is constantly collected from the miners there is little to nothing being done for them.“The contributions of miners to the development of Bartica have not gone unnoticed,” said Downer. “Bartica depends heavily on mining so my call is in the interest of my community which is the gateway to the interior,” he added.According to Downer,Wholesale China Jerseys, apart from his personal call for a reduction of the toll he has been approached by a number of miners from Bartica to raise the issue in question on their behalf.“They themselves would like to, but are afraid of being victimized,” intimated Downer as he signalled his intention to reach out to the Gold and Diamond Miners Association to support his call for a reduction of the toll fees. “It is in the interest of their members and if this is successful it will benefit all stakeholders,” said Downer.“While I’m not a miner it does not take a miner to be part of the solution and a solution is very much needed for the industry at present. Raising issues of concern to miners is a risk I am willing to take as long as it has to do with my community.“I am willing to be bold and vocal as possible on any issue in the interest of my community; I have the interest of my community at heart,China NFL Jerseys,” insisted Downer.