爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2387
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 21:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Keith Barker, 55, of 2925 North Ruimveldt,NFL Jerseys Cheap, was yesterday denied his pretrial liberty when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate, Melissa Robertson.It was alleged that the accused, on April 7, last,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Shoe, unlawfully wounded Kester King. He pleaded not guilty.The state is alleging that he and his mother were standing in front of the gate when they saw the defendant drive up in his car.King told the court that Barker exited his car and told his mother that he wanted to kill her. He said that his mother ran inside of the house and he blocked his stepfather from going to his mother.“I run in front of he and tell he that he can’t do me mother nothing, and he just lash me in meh face with de bottle,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Essential,” King said.Barker never denied the incident but told the court that he is suffering from two fractured ribs and needs medical attention.Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith objected to bail on the grounds that if bail is granted there is a likelihood of the defendant trying to harm King’s mother.The prosecutor further explained that the defendant and his reputed wife have been separated for the past two months.She also noted that there are more charges to be laid against the defendant.Bail was denied and the accused is expected to make his next court appearance on April 16.Also appearing before the same magistrate was Kadaffi Clarke,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, of 74 St. Stephen Street, Charlestown, who pleaded not guilty to a charge of break and enter.It was alleged that the accused,Air Max 98 Gundam Release Date, on April 4, broke and entered the dwelling house of Cassia Battic and stole one Sharp music system worth $160,000.The defendant admitted in open court that the main reason for him been in court yesterday was because of bad company.Clarke said that he had a friend who steals and the same friend had encouraged him to enter his neighbour’s house on more than one occasion but he refused.“I tell he that I don’t do that so the “friend” decided that he would enter the house and steal the music system,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,” Clarke explained.He said that the “friend” saw Battic’s front door open and told him that he was going and take the music set and I should watch out.The defendant said that Battic heard some noise coming from the front and his “friend” had to abort his mission. Clarke said that he saw his friend running from the house.“I told him that I not running because I didn’t do anything”.Battic told a different story in court yesterday. She said that she saw Clarke running from her house.She said that this was not the first time that the defendant had broken into her house. Bail was denied and Clarke is expected to make his court appearance on April 16.