爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-15 03:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Dem really got to do something about these CG bandits,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” blurted out one woman in apparent disgust as a crowd gathered outside the Bourda Pawn Shop at lot 132 Regent Road,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Bourda. The time was just about 16:00hrs yesterday.Pawnshop Manager, Puran RamoutarShot to his leg is Regent Street Pawnshop Manager,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes, Puran Ramoutar, 30.? He used his Jersey to tie the wounded area to stop the bleeding from his shot left leg.He was in the process of closing the business premises for the day when he heard “Give me the bag!”He turned amidst asking “what,” and saw a man no more than 30 with a handgun pointed at him. “Before I could do anything else he fire a shot and take way the bag,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” recounted Ramotar as he winced in pain while blood trickled from his leg.The single gunshot fired hit Puran Ramoutar’s left leg. The gunman clad in a brown jersey made off with a bag containing an undisclosed amount of cash and jewellery.“I hear a sound like a squib and then I see a man make a dash round de corner (from Regent Street into Cummings Street) and jump on the back of a CG and they ride away,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,” an eyewitness on the scene told this publication.Mere minutes later,Cheap NHL Jerseys, a traffic rank who was in the vicinity arrived on the scene and radioed in the report of the robbery.Persons gather outside the pawnshop after the robbery.