爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 00:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Appearing before Magistrate Sueanna Lovell at the Providence Magistrate’s Court yesterday afternoon was Rafudeen Razack who owes $455,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018,000 in child support to Vadawattee Somwaru of Number 19 Village,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, East Berbice.It is alleged that Razack has not been paying his monthly child support for years, and as such,NFL Jerseys From China, it has accumulated to the enormous amount.The defendant told Magistrate Lovell,Nike Air Max 95 Mens, “I deh in de lock-up. I has no family. I can’t pay de money if I can’t get to work”.Somwaru told the Magistrate that she doesn’t mind if Razack serves time, since she does not believe he has any intention of paying her the money.She also told the court that she is not aware that he has any family or relatives since she was never in contact with any of them.Magistrate Lovell granted bail to the defendant in the sum of $30,000 to allow him the opportunity of securing a job to start decreasing his child support debt to Somwaru, after he pleaded to be released from jail to begin working.He even stated that he would try to pay as much as $50,Wholesale China Jerseys,000 by the next month end once he was allowed to leave the lock-up.However, after he learnt of the sum of his bail,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, he cried out “Is just de same thing! Is best yuh sentence me! I ain’t got de money fuh pay bail and I ain’t got no family fuh pay it!”Razack is expected to return to court on November 22.