爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 12:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry yesterday jailed a male teacher for stealing school property.The Charlestown Secondary School teacher who appeared at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court charged with larceny was remorseful as he pleaded guilty, and asked to explain his action.Thirty-four-year-old father of three, Encoco King,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who teaches Technical Drawing told the court, “I’m very sorry for what I have done, I made a huge mistake but the Ministry of Education have three months salary… $180,000 for me… and I told the Head of Department what I did and she say I could take the money and buy back the items. I am willing to do so; I also have two CXC classes that I am teaching right now along with two third form classes and three second form classes. Please your worship have mercy on me.” However,Cheap Jerseys From China, that did not keep him out of jail where he will spend the next 12 months.According to Police Prosecutor Venetta Pindar, between May 10 and June 2,Cheap China Jerseys, the headmistress of the aforementioned secondary school gave to King, the keys of the Technical Department, which contained the articles he subsequently stole. The headmistress upon visiting the room during the time he (King) had the keys noticed that hammers,Cheap Jerseys From China, saws, planes and numerous other tools were missing.He was subsequently questioned by the headmistress and admitted to stealing the articles. King also told the headmistress that he sold them to a man who resides on the East Bank of Demerara.Pindar then told the court that the school contacted a police station, and an investigation was carried out when the ranks arrived. King was then cautioned,NFL Jerseys China, arrested and charged with the offence.The defendant was then questioned by the Magistrate as to why he committed such an act. He replied, “I was under financial stress for cash after I worked for three months without pay”.The court was told that the stolen items had a total value of $229,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China,185.King has been teaching since 1994.