爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 07:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Guyanese father of two was stabbed to death in front of his apartment building in Cayenne, French Guiana duringDead: Dario Rosea dispute with two of his friends on Sunday, last. The two men,Brian Poole Falcons Jersey, also Guyanese, are said to be on the run.Dead is Dario Rose, 22, of 468 Kiskadee Drive,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, South Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who moved to the French colony about a month ago with his two friends, Daniel Burrowes, 18, and Troy Chase,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, 22.When Kaieteur News visited his relatives on Wednesday they were in grief and his mother was making arrangements to go for her son’s funeral.This publication was told that Rose had misplaced US$1500 and had confronted the two men about it. This reportedly led to an argument which quickly escalated to a fight. The two reportedly dealt the 22-year-old several blows before taking turns to stab him with a knife in the street. They then fled the area, leaving the bleeding man lying on the roadway. He subsequently died.Rose’s mother, Diana Oxford, said she was at home Sunday afternoon when one of her nephews visited her around 17:00 hours, claiming that her son had been stabbed to death. The mother said she did not believe the news and told her crying nephew “Stop! It’s in God’s hands.”She told Kaieteur News that hours later she was forced to concede after she received calls from several relatives claiming her son had indeed been killed.“I just couldn’t believe it,” the 46-year-old related, “when I called, I heard that my son’s body was lying in the streets. They said that he and the two boys had a confrontation and they started beating him with a gun.”The mother said she heard stories of how her son ran out of the apartment,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, screaming “Murder! Murder! Murder! They killing me!”Oxford stated that following her son’s cries, others in the neighbourhood ran out. Eyewitnesses reported to her “Daniel (Burrowes) had a long knife in his hands and he stabbed him in his tummy (abdomen).”She said too that afterwards the other man, Chase, took the weapon and pierced it through her son’s heart. “I have pictures with him (Rose) drenched in blood; holding his heart. My son died on the road, in the picture that’s where I saw him,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys,” Oxford said as she added that a female eyewitness too was stabbed in her hand by one of the men.The mother of four was unable to say exactly where in that capital city her son resided, but recalled that earlier this year, he had brought three guys to live in her house. She said she had not objected because she trusted her “kind-hearted” son’s judgment.According to Oxford, her son ventured to the small French colony together with his attackers exactly one month before he met his demise. The grieving mother admitted that she never knew that her son shared a friendship with the two until he brought them to her door earlier this year.Oxford said that Rose was working as a labourer in the interior here, but she is uncertain what occupation he had ventured into while in French Guiana. She told this newspaper “He doesn’t normally take pictures, but he sent one with him and the boys last week, saying ‘I love you.’ That’s the last time I heard from him.”“The last call I got, someone said they saw the boys in Suriname.” The woman told this publication she has since provided the picture of the boys to a Commander at Eve Leary who has promised to make a “border report.”Oxford explained that it has not been very easy learning that her son was murdered. “He was one of the most loving children anyone would want to have.”Oxford said her son has two children (aged 3 and one). “The family has not been sleeping. Even though I saw the picture I’m still hoping that he is right there; that it’s the wrong body somebody have.”She told Kaieteur News that she is currently preparing to head to Cayenne on Monday, because bringing her son’s body home will be too expensive. “I can’t afford to bring him. It’s over $3M to bring him.”She said “In my heart I’m not prepared for that, but I have to do it, because if I don’t go, they will just dispose of him. I can’t let that happen.”The body,Wholesale China Jerseys, she said, is currently at a mortuary in Cayenne and a post mortem examination was conducted on Wednesday, last. Oxford said that she does not yet know the results and is waiting on his death certificate.