爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2378
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-17 13:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A hire car driver was attacked by an armed gang whom he believes were either “very, very” muscular women or a transgender gang. They could not get access to his cash, but managed to cart off his car keys,Wholesale Jerseys USA, late Friday night.According to the driver,NFL Jerseys China, 38-year-old Nizam Ahamad,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes, the four women entered his car bearing license plate number HB 6005 around 21:00hrs, and asked that he take them to High Street.The man said that as soon as they reached the deserted area between Smyth and High Streets, the passengers suddenly asked that he stop the car.Upon stopping, Ahamad said that the person in the front seat pulled out an ice-pick and told him not to scream or move.“Me ask them where them going and they said High Street. So me asked them which part, and they said let me drive, they gon tell me. Now when we reach by Carnegie, one ah them suddenly said to stop. When me stop the one in the front seat pulled out an ice-pick and the one behind me seat choked me. Me understand right away wah them want so me try fighting them off. While me tackling the one in front with de ice pick,China Jerseys Cheap, and the two from behind, the other one come out the car and pull out the key,” Ahamad recalled.The man revealed that his attackers were very strong and muscular persons, who might have been men dressed in female attire.Nonetheless, Ahamad said that he managed to snatch the ice pick from the person in front. And while in a better position to fight back,Jeff Green Jersey, the three persons in the back seat escaped, leaving their colleague trapped in the front seat because of the faulty door lock.The driver said that during the scuffle he might have injured the front seat passenger who later jumped through the window after not being able to open the door.“Me just want drivers to be on the lookout because as funny as it may sound, it very dangerous. So they should keep and eye out for a gang like this, or just make sure they remember the faces of them passengers,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, especially night time,” Ahamad advised.The matter was reported to the Brickdam Police Station and investigations are continuing.