爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-18 07:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I knew to myself, since he was identified as the PPP’s Presidential Candidate, that he was the best choice…What you see is what you get…he is a genuine person…not just because he is my husband but because I know him, I know he is the best person; he has spent his life trying to the make the lives of Guyanese better…What you see is what you get; there is no pretense in him.”By Sharmain GraingerWith ambitious plans to bring fresh life to the portfolio of First Lady,Cheap NFL jerseys China, wife of the new Executive President of Guyana, Mrs. Deolatchmee Ramotar, is slowly but surely embracing the title even as she pledges nothing but complete support for her husband (Donald Ramotar) of 37 years.With a background in both nursing and education, Mrs. Ramotar is currently sifting through some critical areas which she just might direct much needed attention to during her stint as First Lady. However, she believes that her initial priority is to give attention to the family and children, with a keen eye on empowering the family.“I am looking somewhere along that line and I am hoping that after the holidays I will have my final decision and be more active,” Mrs. Ramotar disclosed during a recent interview.As First Lady she is also likely to advocate for Physical Education in each school and for the introduction of a foreign language as well, given the fact that Guyana’s continental neighbours are not English speaking.“We are partners in economic development and I believe that introducing the foreign languages to our children is important as they will be in a better position to learn and retain at an early age.”And given her nursing background, the First Lady is hoping to promote the importance of having students have more hands-on experience in the wards adding that “we need our young nurses to work on the wards because nursing care is really important and our young nurses need to learn the old-fashioned way of nursing.”Born to Mr. Ramdular and Mrs. Bissoonrajeah Sawh on July 26, 1949, Deolatchmee, the sixth of 10 children, was raised at Huis t’ Dieren on the Essequibo Coast. And though she was brought up under strict Hindu religious belief she did embrace the Christian religion as well. She recounted attending the Mandir on Sunday mornings and attending Sunday School after, fondly reminiscing that she lived in a small village and “we lived together as one…we did all the religious functions together.”Entering into the world of work saw her indulging in a short teaching stint at the Huis t’ Dieren Primary School and at the age of 20 she opted to leave for the city to pursue a secretarial course at the Government Technical Institute. It was not long after that she applied at the Georgetown Public Hospital to join the nursing staff, first undertaking a Nursing Assistant programme and moving her way up the ranks, even completing the midwifery programme.Over her 13 years as a Nurse, Mrs. Ramotar was stationed at the Georgetown Public Hospital, the Mabaruma Hospital and the Bartica Hospital. She had also offered her working skills to the Sugar Industry Welfare Fund for a period where she worked at helping to improve the lives of sugar workers. She had also assumed the position of Conveying Officer after which she was promoted to Administrative Officer, a position she retired from last year.However she reflected that her most lengthy career as a nurse and her husband’s political career worked out quite well over the years as they not only found quality time for each other, but also had time to build a loving family together. Their union saw the birth of three children,Cheap Jerseys From China, the eldest being daughter Lisaveta Valantina, and sons Alexei and Alvaro Mario.“I had fixed working times and he had flexible times and so he was always there to help me…our timing worked out perfectly for us…He was and still is a caring husband and father and I know that this attitude will transcend to his new office.”Mrs. Ramotar revealed that although she was confident that the People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) was poised to win the November 28, 2011 elections,China NFL Jerseys, she was realistic enough to accept that the win was not final until the last vote was counted.The soft spoken Mrs. Ramotar said that prior to the announcement of the results she was being advised of what to expect as First Lady but noted that she was not willing to embrace the possibility of the new title until after her husband was sworn in as President.“I knew to myself, since he was identified as the PPP’s Presidential Candidate, that he was the best choice…What you see is what you get…he is a genuine person…not just because he is my husband but because I know him, I know he is the best person; he has spent his life trying to the make the lives of Guyanese better…What y