爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2380
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-20 02:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Shock waves rippled through the quiet village of Pouderoyen, West Bank Demerara when residents became aware of a teenager in the village who allegedly committed suicide.Dead is 17-year-old Shyon Demi Hendricks, of 69,Cheap China Jerseys, Bella Dam, Pouderoyen. Her lifeless body was found hanging with a rope secured around her neck attached to her bedroom ceiling.Reports are that the teenager’s 11-year-old nephew made the gruesome discovery after one of her sisters began enquiring about Shyon’s whereabouts.Relatives,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, friends and neighbours gather at the Hendricks’ homeMost of her relatives were reluctant to speak to the media about the unfortunate incident yet two of her sisters tried to divulge some information.The others remained tight lipped.Kaieteur News was told that around 15:00 hrs, the family were all asking for the girl when they noticed her bedroom door was bolted from the inside. They kept calling for her name but she failed to respond.Her nephew then climbed up the wall of his bedroom to peep into Shyon’s room to see what had happened. When he saw her body hanging he told the others and immediately jumped into her room to open the door so that the family could assist.However, by the time the aunts could reach her body,wholesale nfl jerseys, Shyon had been dead awhile. Her body was cold and one of her sisters, Rosanna,Jerseys NFL Cheap, stated that she still couldn’t believe that the girl was dead although the body was hanging there in front of her.“I say that it was some joke or something and that she wasn’t dead because it was hard to believe she’d kill herself. So I put my hand by the rope around her neck to check and felt some blood there and then I realised it was true. I don’t know why she did that,” said the sister as she broke down in tears.Another sister, Samantha, told this publication that she lives at Goed Fortuin and Shyon would usually visit her every Saturday.On this occasion she noticed that the girl was withdrawn and appeared to be sad. Samantha said that when she questioned her, Shyon was reluctant to answer, so the matter was dropped. This was earlier in the day.“I don’t know if she had any boyfriend because if she did we didn’t know. Our mother died seven years now and our father is too much in shock to speak about this incident. You see she didn’t go to school and would get whatever she wanted,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, go out and such, so we don’t know why she did this,” said Samantha.According to some of Shyon’s siblings, it was only on Thursday last that they had to rush her to the West Demerara Regional Hospital because she was complaining of pain at the back of her head.Shyon claimed to be feeling unwell and the family thought she was suffering an asthma attack.“She was an asthmatic case so we thought it was that but the doctors just said it wasn’t her asthma acting up. They treated her and gave her saline and that was it. We don’t know what went into her mind to do such a thing because she doesn’t complain about problems and would keep things to herself,” the relatives lamented.One of the dead girl’s brothers could not control his emotions and began sobbing loudly in their small but modest house.After a few minutes of uncontrolled wailing he sank to the floor and began hitting and kicking the floor and furniture to “let out” his grief.Family members and friends tried to calm him down,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, however they were unsuccessful and decided to let him vent his frustration and sorrow.Kaieteur News was further told that there were nine siblings until two months ago when her 25-year-old handicapped brother died. Shyon was the youngest child in the family and leaves to mourn her father Wilbert Hendricks and her seven siblings. (Kristen Macklingam)