爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2392
用戶失蹤天數 2100
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 10:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The agonising search for abducted Bartica resident, Dweive Kant Ramdass, ended at around 08:00 hrs yesterday after relatives, aided by a fisherman,Cheap Jerseys From China, found his partly decomposed body near Caiman Hole, an area in the Essequibo River near Fort Island.Relatives said that Ramdass’ partly nude remains bore marks of violence to the neck,Womens Nike Free Run, and what appeared to be another injury to the back. His tongue was also protruding.The discovery of his remains appeared to support statements made by three Coast Guard ranks, who have allegedly confessed to strangling 23-year-old Ramdass and dumping his body near Caiman Hole.Ramdass’ body was brought ashore at Parika shortly after 11:00 hrs, where scores of passengers and boat operators had gathered on hearing the somber news.The remains were then taken by hearse to the West Demerara Regional Hospital.A relative said that an autopsy will be performed today at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Simone Singh,Cheap Jerseys, a sister of the victim, said that while the family is distraught,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, they are grateful that they were able to locate his remains, since the discovery has helped to expose corruption within the Joint Services.“We have been hearing reports (of corrupt ranks) and we have been praying that whatever they have been doing would be exposed. We grieve in our hearts, but we thank God it has exposed the Coast Guards. We hope that this is a break in what is happening and that justice will prevail. God allowed many witnesses to be present when our brother was taken.”“We are prepared to go to the ends of the earth to see justice prevail and to have the perpetrators hanged for this vicious crime they committed”.Mrs. Singh,Alexander Nylander Jersey, a senior member of the Assembly of God Church,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, said that she came face to face with the Coast Guard ranks that allegedly killed her brother, the youngest of nine siblings.She said she was shocked to see that they were the same age as her slain brother.“I looked in their faces (and) when I saw them I was shocked. I had expected big men, but they were young like my brother. How could they not have had a conscience?”Family members expressed disappointment with the Joint Services ranks, who they alleged had done little to assist in the search for their missing relative.Relatives await the arrival of the body at the Parika Police Station yesterday.Mrs. Singh told Kaieteur News that one of her brothers began searching on Thursday when his sibling disappeared.They rented two boats and scoured the Essequibo River for miles.“We traveled from Bartica yesterday (Friday) and started searching from eight o’clock until night.Early yesterday morning, a fisherman spotted Ramdass’ body near Caiman Hole and took his relatives to the spot.Meanwhile, police sources said that someone had apparently tipped off the three Coast Guard ranks that Ramdass was carrying a substantial sum of cash and had given them his name.The source said that ranks stopped the boat and called Ramdass’ name and he stood up.“De poor boy ain’t know that they would have killed him, he just think that it was routine for the Coast Guard to search,” the source explained.The source further told this newspaper that after the ranks identified Ramdass; he was seen arguing with the army ranks at the Parika Stelling.According to the source, the speedboat was forced back to the stelling, and the soldiers, who were all carrying rifles, took Ramdass out and questioned him about the contents of the box he was carrying. One of the ranks allegedly peered into the box and saw it was cash. They then ordered Ramdass into their boat and sped away. That was the last time Ramdass was seen alive.