爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-24 23:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Is wuh wrang with de president like he gone mad, behaving like he suddenly turn God,prorogue the Parliament, and think de people would ah laugh,he lucky they didn’t tek he damn neck offstraight to jail, straight to jail, straight to jail, him affe go straight to jail,then he call for a sit-in but din answer de bell,the no confidence had? he giddy like hell,suh de best thing was to do was to name an elections date,come May de 11 is straight out de gateChorusStill punishing nothing ain’t change at all, still punishing he mo bitter than gallStill punishing affe fight this tooth and nail, Still punishing, PPP must go straight to jailStraight to jail,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, straight to jail, straight to jail dem affe go straight to jail,For all these year dem pampazet like if dem kaybut dem evil intention keep showing everydayIt dont matter who president they put fuh do de wuk , the rich getting richer and the poor staying brukWhen we think bout dem record it cuz me head to hut, look at money dem thief and put inside the Marriott , PNC mistakes dem like fuh put that in frontBut wat PNC thief in years dem thief in one month.Look how long me wuking and me cant get rich yetbut dem dutty money coming in a private jetThese people mentality me cant tek at all,dem ah put rat poison in soldier rice and allThen a minister sudden want repair she mouth,two million she pay suh she teeth don’t fall outThe dentist seh dem thing this rotten fuh spite,then he ask the Minister is wuh de hell you does bite?Rohee was invited to inspect police menI dont have to tell you it was where and whenHe abuse he lil privilege he had on that day,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Men,promote a constable right there , right awayThe police was so shock he nearly ketch a fit,Rohee give he a baton with a condom on itthe cop turn to rohee and say thank you very much, you promote me because? you want me bun people crotchThe people want fi know who did kill Courtney,it wasn’t me, it wasn’t me, all ah dem turn ShaggyThe mystery of the murder every day getting bigger but the police damn well know is who pull de triggerpolice slumbering and talk a set ah crapbut the real criminals deh hiding at de topIf is true what de people dem a say bout Kwame,Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Courtney jumbie gon choke de day light out ah EeNot the Health Minister mek de news once again,he dealing with health yet he got to check he brainHe abuse little woman and ah talk bout slapand when he open he mouth you think a rat get trapthen he mumble something and say he did apologise but yuh still see the deceit and the hate in he eyesDeath at the hospital increasing by the massbut he? finding time to protest and mek he self an assWell duh one Nandlall is bully without a doubt,mouth open too wide with a story jump outHe want muzzle de press and destroy democracy,he want kill media people cause he is a chatreestraight to jail, straight to jail, straight to jail dem affe go straight to jail,But the world now know that guns is his choice ,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,he couldnt deny because we all know he voicebut God don’t give you more than what yuh could endure,to hell with chatree awee dese ah chatfourWell de former president like he gon insane,you should hear de dirty lies he spreading pon de campaigndisrespect the army say that deh thiefing gunbut the same army did protect de vagabondMe? now understand is why he want to kick asssince a donkey sling up on St Barnabas CrossThe hate that he preaching gonna stain he fuh life somebody better tell he how to keep he own wifeConstruction deh cannot do properly at all,the Amaila Hydro get a real high fall,road project turn out to be real nursery rhyme,Cheap World Cup Jerseys,the east bank highway start over four timeCrucial issues all dem ah do is deflect,nobody a seh dem should get re-elect,dem a criticise the marriage in dem wotless attackbut dem still can’t get Jagdeo off Ramotar backWell ah glad everybody know that it is time,time to stop the PPP and reverse de crime,nobody should be fraid to exercise deh franchise,Buy Air Max 95, nobody should be swayed by de PPP liesSo my people if you really want to have stabilityDavid and Moses bringing it back fuh weAny other way gon put we deeper in de sauceWith the Palm in the Key come out and vote like a bossTalk half and make sure you listen to dis song