爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2099
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-25 01:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Kitty businesswoman who was doused with acid a month ago is calling on the Guyana Police Force to give her some “positive answers” as it relates to the investigation into her attack.Mala Persaud, 54, of Lot 9 Station Street, Kitty was burnt about her body when an unknown man walked up and threw acid on her in front of her yard on June 01,NFL Jerseys Clearance, last. She sustained burns to her face,Wholesale Jerseys, hands, chest and feet.The woman,Wholesale Jerseys, who operates a grocery store in the area believes that the attack was in direct retaliation to the action that she and some other neighbours took against the owner of a popular establishment that is situated opposite her home.A week before Persaud was attacked,Cheap Jerseys Online, she and her neighbours had called the media to complain about the music emanating from the bar. However, owners of the bar have categorically denied any involvement in the attack. Yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Supply, When Kaieteur News visited Persaud, she claimed that she is in pain every day. The woman also said that she believes that the police are not doing anything because since she was attacked, no officer has visited her.“The officer dealing with the matter only promising to come but he can’t reach here and nobody telling me anything. All that I was told is that the file has been returned to the Kitty Police Station from the Director of Public Prosecution,” Persaud said.She also explained that the owner of the bar continues to play loud music way into the morning hours. “We called the police so many times and they are not doing anything,” the woman lamented.She told this newspaper that based on recent events, the police should pay closer attention to persons associated with the bar.“Her (proprietor) brother told a girl in the street that I didn’t get burn in my eyes so she will get it,Wholesale Jerseys China,” Persaud noted. She also stressed that the same man threatened to chop her son, Sunil Persaud yesterday.Persaud is pleading with the police to ensure justice is served.