爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-1 09:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… CN Sharma child molesting sagaIn an interesting twist to the saga involving television station owner, Chandra Narine Sharma, relatives of the girls involved are reporting that they are being offered a whopping $10M to discontinue proceedings that could lead to charges.Sharma is being accused of sexually molesting a 13-year-old girl and impregnating her older sister when she was 14 years old.Chandra Narine SharmaBut according to the aunt of who brought the story to light, someone who she claims is a relative of Sharma,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, has been approaching her family with the huge cash offers.The first offer was for five million dollars but this was doubled the following day.The woman told this newspaper in a telephone interview that she was at work on Saturday when she received a telephone call from home,Cheap Jerseys Online, informing her that an offer of $5M was proposed.“Yesterday (Sunday) it raise to $10M,” the woman said.She told Kaieteur News that she did not meet the person making the offer but from the description given, she is certain that the man is a relative of Chandra Narine Sharma.“The person say that we could take the money and finish the story and we must take the girl to Berbice,” the woman added.Sharma in an interview with this newspaper had claimed that the woman was no relative of the girl and that she was only out to extort money from him.But the woman dismissed the claim pointing out that her father had introduced the teenager as his daughter, but because of the age difference, the girl usually refers to her as ‘Aunty’.“I own this child as my sister,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the woman told Kaieteur News. According to the woman, the teenager approached her on Easter Sunday and begged her to take her kite flying.The woman said that she agreed and took the teenager kite flying on Easter Monday.It was then that the child revealed the shocking details of her alleged abuse at the hands of Sharma.The woman said that the child was reluctant to return home after the Easter outing.Following the teenager’s revelations,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, the woman reported the matter to the Ministry of Human Services,Cheap Jerseys From China, and an immediate investigation was launched.“I don’t need the money. The child is in the custody of the Ministry of Human Services. I don’t know who the person is offering the money because nobody came to me,” the woman stated.On Sunday, C.N. Sharma vehemently denied all allegations leveled against him, stating that he is willing to take a DNA test or any other test that would prove his innocence.He was briefly discharged from hospital yesterday having been admitted at the institution last Wednesday.He was scheduled to make a court appearance yesterday but reportedly fell ill again and was taken back to hospital.But even before his court appearance, Director of Public Prosecutions,Wholesale Jerseys, Shalimar Ali-Hack, was amazed that Kaieteur News could have interviewed Sharma in hospital while the police could not. She said that the police were required to put the allegation to Sharma before a charge could have been instituted.