爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2401
用戶失蹤天數 2108
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-1 21:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two Foulis, East Coast Demerara (ECD) teenagers who were involved in a heated argument with some other teens late Sunday night are now at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) nursing chop wounds about their body.At the root of the quarrel was an allegation that one of the injured teen was having an affair with his attacker’s wife.Yesterday, Michael Collins, 18,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, and his friend, Deoraj Ramlall, 17, both of Foulis were in the Male Surgical Ward narrating their experiences to their family members.RamlallCollins said that he, Ramlall and two other friends were having a “drink” at a corner not far from where they live when they decided to leave and continue their “little gathering” at one of the guy’s house.“We were drinking and then a girl and two boys come and they start argue with one of my friend about him (my friend) being with his attacker’s wife,” Collins claimed.Kaieteur News understands that the trio left and returned with a group of young men,China NFL Jerseys, along with the girl’s father,Sale NFL Jerseys, and started to fire several chops with a cutlass at the young men.Collins,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a carpenter,NBA Jerseys From China, and Ramlall,NFL Cheap Jerseys, a mason sustained the worst injuries while their other two friends escaped with minor wounds.One man has reportedly been arrested and is at the Enmore Police Outpost assisting with investigations.Collins