爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2102
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-3 15:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– former headmistress remembers child three hours laterWhen the car that normally transport two-year-old Radain Wilson to school did not turn up and the bicycle his brother normally uses in the absence of the car was not in working order, his mother though hitching a ride in a friend’s car was the next best and safest thing to do.However that choice proved fatal for the two-year-old who would have celebrated his third birthday on January 28. Radain was found dead in a Toyota AT 212 Carina which belongs to a retired head teacher of El Dorado, West Coast Berbice,Cheap NFL Jerseys, some time after 11:30 hours yesterday. Radain was found in the back seat of the car with blood oozing from his nose.The tinted car the baby was left inCorletta Wilson,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, a teacher of Belladrum Primary school,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said that early yesterday morning the driver of the taxi that normally takes Radain to school indicated that he would not be able to make the drop. Wilson said that she then turned to one of her sons asking him to take his little brother to school.“When he went for the bicycle to drop Radain he come back and say that something happen to the bicycle.” According to Mrs. Wilson she then decided to take her youngest son to school with the hope of making other arrangements for him to get to school.“While going into my school I saw Teacher May,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, (Mayfield Fraser)? so I ask her to drop off Radain…I put my baby in the car and he wave to me…The last thing I tell Teacher May was don’t forget fuh drop off Radain.”Amidst tears, Mrs. Wilson said that while in school a child who has a sibling going to her son’s school approached her and asked, “Miss, where Radain? He ain’t in school.”The woman said that she immediately contacted her son’s school to enquire about his whereabouts. She said when she contacted the school she was told that her son was not in school.“Right away my colleagues tell me to take some time off from school and go look fuh Radain…I know Teacher May does work at Fort Wellington so I left (for there).”Wilson said when she arrived at the Fort Wellington she enquired for the woman who is an elder in their community but was told that she was not there as she was working at the Rosignol Health Centre for the day.According to Wilson she then asked one of ‘Teacher May’s’ colleague to make a call to her to find out where Radain was.“When de lady call Teacher May she answer de phone and I ask way Radain and she just say ‘Radain’ and she cut off de phone.”Wilson related that she made another call to the woman but then she heard loud wailing in the background and persons say “de baby dead in the heat”. The woman said she then decided to go down to the Rosignol Health Centre.“While going to de health centre I see a set of pregnant women walking out and talking about some baby dead in a car but I didn’t pay it any mind. So I come out de minibus because I wasn’t sure where the health centre was.”The grieving mother of 2-year-old Radain WilsonThe woman said that as she got closer to the Health Centre she enquired from a woman why everyone was leaving the centre. Wilson said that a woman then indicated to her that the centre was closed since they were dealing with a ‘matter’.“After I come out de bus I ask a lady wha happen and she telling me some baby get lock up in a car and dead, and I start screaming and she ask me if is me baby…I ask she fuh follow me in de hospital.”? Wilson added that as she walked into the Health Centre compound she saw a large crowd and she began enquiring about her son.“Ah ask dem wheh me son and dem tell me he alright but dem tell me ah can’t go and see he…I tell dem ah just want see he. When I go in de room I see me baby dead.”After seeing her son’s body the woman was immediately admitted to the Fort Wellington Hospital. The woman who was entrusted with the baby was also admitted.Up to press time yesterday the woman was still a patient at the hospital. However the mother of the child was discharged.At the child’s home dozens of villagers converged to offer their sympathy as the child was well know in the community.Radain’s baby sitter, Donna Noble,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, said that she has been looking after Radain since he was three months old.“He turn like me own son. He was a very loving child. The last ah see him was Friday. Every day when he come home from school is hare he does come.”Noble said after around noon yesterday as is customary she sat in her verandah waiting to Radain.“I looking out all de time and I ain’t see he come and