爱心值 0 ♡
活跃度 36394 ☼
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-5 18:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The unstable utility pole located at Farm on the East Bank of Demerara that graced the Kaieteur News’ front page sometime last month,Wholesale China Jerseys, has still not been fixed.Kaieteur News was made to understand that the pole was almost uprooted about one year ago as a result of an accident.This utility pole at Farm leaning dangerously“A Tundra slam into this thing after it hit down a lady. After that happened,Jerseys NFL Cheap, another vehicle slammed into it again. That driver de drunk,Cheap Jerseys Online,” a member of the nearby Masjid,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said.Residents fear that the post might eventually fall causing grave injury.“I am really scared about that thing. My grandson does got to walk past it steady because he does go to de Masjid on the road” said an elderly Bibi Hassan.“I fed up calling GPL about this thing. Them gon wait till some other lil boy get electrocuted before them fix it”,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the angry woman added.Several other members of the community shared the same fear and are calling on the relevant authorities to take action before it is too late.